Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Of the two games that I have played today, "The Codex of Alchemical Engineering" was my favorite. I really enjoyed the way in which in required thought and understanding of basic functions. On the other hand, I was not a fan of the other game that I played. This game is called Zeitgeist. While the concept was fun, I found it much to difficult to enjoy leisurely play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I liked "The Codex of Alchemical Engineering" too. It just seems a little too simple of a game for me to deem it worthy of my favorite game spot.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello my name is Raymond. I'm from South Harrison High School. My teacher asked me to comment on three different peoples' last posts.. So I chose yours haha. Hi and that game is hard to play.
ReplyDelete